750ml / 46%
USA – The Horizon combines two straight bourbons distilled in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. 94% of the blend is distilled from a traditional mash bill. The remaining 6% is distilled from a high rye mash aged 6 years for added complexity. Awarded Gold Medal, BeverageTesting Institute 2020.
There are no reviews yet.